This year will be my 13th year in education; 11 years as a teacher and 2 years as a paraprofessional. I was born and raised in Chicago and am a proud daughter of Mexican immigrant parents. I attended Northern Illinois University and Chicago State University as well at the City Colleges of Chicago. I have always wanted to be a teacher to empower the next generation and love every minute of my job!
I have taught English for 11 years and this year I will be teaching English III and Argumentative Literature.
I am excited to start this new school year. Please reach out and email me if you have any questions!
- Per 5 English III-Per 5 Mon-Thurs 11:40am-12:31pm Fridays 11:32am-12:10pm
- Per 7 English III-Per 7 Mon-Thurs 1:30pm-2:21pm Fridays 12:56pm-1:34pm
- Per 8 Argumentative Literacy I-Per 8 Mon-Thurs 2:25pm-3:16pm Fridays 1:38pm-2:16pm
- Per. 2 Argumentative Literacy I-2nd Per. Mon-Thurs 8:55am-9:46am Fridays 8:42am-9:20am
- Per. 3 English III-Per. 3 Mon-Thurs 9:50am-10:41am Fridays 10:08am-10:46am