Here are some essential tools to use throughout the School Year
Password Reset Link (Teachers and Students)
- Changing Your Password Guide - Step-by-step instructions for students on how to reset their password before it expires, after it expires and if it is forgotten.
- NOTE: Students are not required to answer their challenge questions when resetting their password.
- Student Password Management School Toolkit - Information and resources designed to help teachers and TechCos support their students with password self service.
- Managing Student Accounts Quick Guide (Teachers) - Quick guide to help teachers and TechCos manage student passwords and challenge questions.
To increase your experience with Google Meet and help you manage your virtual learning, we recommend installing these Google Chrome Extensions:
- Nod: Give your teacher a virtual thumbs up or raise your hand in Google Meet
- Grammarly: Get automatic, useful spelling and grammar corrections!
- Voice Typing: Relieve your fingers of stress by using this speech-to-text extension in any Chrome browser.
- Mercury Reader: Hide distracting page elements, like advertisements, while reading an article
- Diigo: While reading, use sticky notes and more to annotate text